đŸĻ„Getting started

How is value is created in the Pepemon world.

Get online

To access Pepemon world you need to connect to the decentralized app maintained by the DAO.

There's several ways of doing that already available besides deploying locally the React app code.

Centralized hosting via Netlify and Cloudflare

Decentralized hosting by ipfs and 4everland

The community


This is one of the best ways to keep up with the progress.

The Lore

Welcome to the world of Pepemon World DAO, the ultimate DeFi and gaming experience that's been self-sustaining for over 900+ days.

Since 2020, we've been at the forefront of the web3 gaming and NFT scene, demonstrating our DeFi expertise with a stake2earn mechanism where 80% of the entire circulation of PPBLZ is staked or in LP, plus a small but mighty market cap. We're also launching a Pepe card game this year, alongside our own Pepechain zk rollup.

On October 2, 2020, the DAO airdropped 99.85% of the PPBLZ supply, with 13980 of 14000 remaining in circulation.

The remaining 0.15% was added to the Liquidity on Uniswap V2 at a price of around Âą$2 per PPBLZ. An impressive feat, to say the least.

But that's not all. ~80% of PPBLZ are in the earning contract, generating each ~13PPDEX per year. PPDEX is the reward for those who trust the Pepemon World DAO and can back it up. It's used to purchase NFTs from our Store. When you mint a Pepemon, 90% of the PPDEX spent is burned forever, while the remaining 10% fuels our dev team's vision to continue pushing the boundaries of our community.

We're excited to bring more in-game use cases to the DeFi economy after launching Pepemon: Degen Battleground, such as Booster packs, multiple play2earn mechanisms, and more burning mechanisms from our upcoming internal marketplace and Pepechain. Our commitment is to take the game to new heights while providing a secure and sustainable ecosystem.

Join the Pepemon World DAO and become a part of this epic journey. We're thrilled to have you onboard.

Official tokens

Last updated